Bridget Fabel's Top Pick, Islamorada STACKERS (3) Fly Line Bracelets
- The New STACKERS collection of fly line bracelets includes 3 solid bracelets meant to be stacked on your wrist. Buying a STACKERS kit saves you $4 from the usual price of 3 individual bracelets.
- Inspired by Bridget's favorite color combination of fly line bracelets. The teal, black, and white go great with a summer tan while fly fishing with your 10wt along the coast of Islamorada. Islamorada is an island in the Florida Keys that Bridget spends a lot of time in because there are lots of Fabel's there.. and, well.. the fishing is great!
- Handmade by Bridget Fabel.
- Plastic buckles for easy on and off access.
Buckle Color: Black
Fly Line Colors: 3 Solid bracelets to be worn at once: Bracelet 1: Solid Black, Bracelet 2: Solid Teal, Bracelet 3: Solid White
For women's bracelets, the standard length is 6.5 to 7.5 inches. A bracelet of 7 inches is the most common in women's jewelry. Men's bracelets are longer at 7.5 to 9 inches. A bracelet of 8 inches is the most common in men's bracelets.
- How do I determine my bracelet size?
- Step 1: Measure your wrist just below the wrist bone, where one would normally wear a bracelet, with a flexible measuring tape.
- Step 2: Add 1/4 inch to 1 inch (average is 1/2 inch) to your wrist size, depending on whether you would like a snug, comfort, or loose fit. This is the ideal bracelet length for you.