Big Buck Down COMBO (2) Fly Line Bracelets
- The New COMBO collection of fly line bracelets includes 2 solid bracelets meant to be stacked on your wrist. Buying a COMBO kit saves you $2 from the usual price of 2 individual bracelets.
- Inspired by Hunting Season. For Bridget's 2017 Mule Deer Archery Season she made 2 new bracelets before hunting: A solid green for good luck, and a green and blaze orange (green to represent camo and blaze orange to represent hunting's most defining color). She wore them throughout her entire Archery hunt and proved them to be her good luck charm when she harvested her 176 3/8 Velvet Muley on public land in a feral season unit, with her bow. You can watch her entire hunt series on YouTube using this link for more info:
- Handmade by Bridget Fabel.
- Plastic buckles for easy on and off access.
Buckle Color: Black
Fly Line Colors: 2 bracelets to be worn at once: Bracelet 1: Solid Green, Bracelet 2: Green / Orange / Green
For women's bracelets, the standard length is 6.5 to 7.5 inches. A bracelet of 7 inches is the most common in women's jewelry. Men's bracelets are longer at 7.5 to 9 inches. A bracelet of 8 inches is the most common in men's bracelets.
- How do I determine my bracelet size?
- Step 1: Measure your wrist just below the wrist bone, where one would normally wear a bracelet, with a flexible measuring tape.
- Step 2: Add 1/4 inch to 1 inch (average is 1/2 inch) to your wrist size, depending on whether you would like a snug, comfort, or loose fit. This is the ideal bracelet length for you.